Kenco Security and Technology
- Locksmiths & Security Systems
- Fire Alarms & Fire Protection
Kenco designs, sells, installs and services commercial and residential burglar and fire alarm systems in Montana and Wyoming. Kenco provides monitoring for alarm subscribers from its Monitoring Center in Billings. In addition to alarm systems, Kenco designs, sells and installs access control systems, intercom systems, closed circuit television (CCTV) systems, central vacuum systems, whole house audio, home theater and structured wiring. Kenco's present position in the market place is very strong. By volume of monitored accounts, it is approximately three times the size of its nearest competitor. Kenco Security and Technology has offices in Billings, Bozeman, Helena, Great Falls, Kalispell and Cody, WY.
Kenco has earned a respected name in its region by installing quality security systems and providing excellent customer service. Our staff can quickly respond to signals such as intrusion alarms, hold-up alarms, fire alarms, high/low temperature alerts, dangerous gas alerts, loss of electrical power and critical equipment failure.
Kenco Security and Technology guarantees a real person will answer the phone every time you call. This allows for accurate transfer of information to better serve you. Call to speak with a real person at the Cody WY office (307) 587-4233. Monitoring Center 1-800-877-7619.
- Service provided 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
- Guarantees a real person will answer the phone every time you call.
- Home, residential and commercial services.
- Montana & Wyoming's Most Chosen Alarm Company since 1973.
Whom to Contact
- Matthew WurtsmithCody Operations ManagerCell Phone: (307) 899-3903
Across From the Rodeo Grounds