Brookdale Absaroka Senior Living
- Assisted Living
- Health Care/Fitness/Services
Located all on one level, our 46 senior apartments offer comfort & convenience. Whether you're looking for a simple studio or a larger two-bedroom apartment, Brookdale Absaroka has several floorplans from which to choose. Private apartments feature refrigerator/freezers & microwaves, roomy closets, handicap-accessible bathrooms and plenty of room for those favorite pieces of furniture to make an apartment truly a home. The home-like atmosphere extends into the several living rooms within the community, a cozy library, a spacious dining room, and a beauty salon.
Because of our close relationship & familiarity with physicians and other healthcare providers in Cody and the surrounding area, we are better able to help residents coordinate their healthcare needs, whether it's for a regular check-up or an emergency procedure. Local health professionals are also familiar with Brookdale Absaroka and the services we provide which helps in residents' continuity of care.
To provide care for our residents, we are staffed 24 hours per day, seven days per week with Registered Nurses, Licenced Practical Nurses, and Certified Nurse Assistants. Nurses are available on site from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. daily and on-call over night, while CNAs are on site round-the-clock. We're proud of the training & experience of our staff, many of whom have worked at Absaroka for several years.
Residents enjoy attending outings like Lunch Bunch, Concerts in the Park, Museum visits, Scenic Bus rides, Veterans Assemblies and many other events in the Cody community.
- Assisted Living, Supportive Living: A premier senior living community in historic Cody, WY
- Single-Story 46 Private Apartment Community: Offering studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartments.
- Wyoming Licensed Care Staffed 24/7: Nurses, LPN's and CNA's
- Three Nutritional meals a Day, Regular Housekeeping Services, Robust Social Calendar
- Bus Transportation Services, Resident and Guest Parking
Hot Deals"Snow Bird" Winter Stay PromotionPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Pia L. BrauserCommunity Relations, Sales and Marketing2401 Cougar AvenueCody, WY 82414Phone: (307) 527-7080
From Downtown Cody: Head East on Sheridan Avenue toward 19th street. Turn left on 19th Street at the 4-way stop. Go to Cougar Avenue, turn right. Turn left at Brookdale 2401 Cougar Avenue.