Big Horn Radio Network KZMQ, KTAG, KODI, KCGL
The six major responsibilities of each executive in the accomplishment of this goal are as follows:
1. Finding Qualified advertising prospects.
2. Discovering the advertising needs of prospects.
3. Development of advertising programs using facilities, which meet the prospects needs.
4. Persuasion of the prospect to use these programs.
5. Continued supervision of implementation of these programs.
6. Collection of all payments due to for advertising.
To accomplish these goals, the Sales Executive should direct the resources and facilities to generate maximum revenue for the company while serving the best interest of the advertiser.
At all times, the Sales Executive will represent the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
CODY - 82414
Applicant must be proficient in follow areas: Prospecting and seeking out potential clients. Record keeping and filing of all correspondence and transactions. Research and development of surrounding areas with thorough analysis for each client to understand their needs. The ability to draft and compose a presentation to suggest a plan requiring action on the part of the client. Account management and the ability to properly fill credit check forms, copy/continuity forms, and all forms pertaining on going schedules within the billing office.