HomeGate Real Estate Now Hiring Realtors 80/20 Split!
Here at HomeGate Real Estate, JC-Wyoming Realty LLC, we are one of the top leading technology firm in our field. We are looking to hire Real Estate Agent/Realtors to join our growing team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, HomeGate Real Estate. is an ideal company for you. Apply now!Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for a good value
- Take clients on home tours and attend open houses
- Advise clients throughout the negotiation process to help them get maximum value for their home
- Study your local real estate community and be knowledgeable on current home sales
- Advertise your realtor services to the local community through marketing materials and networking
- Maintain and update listings of your available properties
- Obtain and maintain exclusive listings of your own
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Valid Real Estate License in the relevant state or the ability to obtain one quickly
- Be a Realtor or the ability to join quickly
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to understand and present contracts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Strong work ethic, and a pleasant and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills
Because this is a cloud base system you may work from anywhere in the state of Wyoming! Spend more time at home & meet clients at any location; coffee shop, cafe, restaurant, their home ect.. or if your in the Cody Wyoming area bring them to the office.
More Detail Info: www.JoinHomeGate.com
Jorge Cardenas BROKER / REALTOR®
M 951.479.6014 O 307.264.3807 F 307.264.3809 Jorge@HomeGateCodyWyoming.com 1725 Sheridan Ave, Ste 124, Cody, WY 82414 www.HomeGateCodyWyoming.com
HomeGate Real Estate® will never request funds or nonpublic personal information, such as social security numbers, credit card or debit card numbers or bank account and/or routing numbers, or wires by email. If you receive an email message concerning any transaction involving HomeGate Real Estate®, and in the email it requests you send funds or to provide nonpublic personal information, do not respond to the email and immediately contact HomeGate Real Estate® by phone.