Part Time Traffic Aasistant
This position reports directly to the Business Manager or General Manager. Works in cooperation with public, Sales department and Production department.
This position has a high degree of responsibility to insure accurate order entry, maintenance of data base records, coop entry, must follow proper procedures in log editing and formatting. Must have good communication skills. Must possess strong computer and typing skills. Must be proficient in windows software such as word, excel, publisher. Must be able to learn and operate specialized software such as CBSI and Wireready. Will be responsible for affidavits and continuity reports. Performs added duties as assigned. Must be able to use office equipment i.e. fax machines, printers, phones and copy machine. Back-up for reception duties.
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to perform duties accurately and in reasonable amount of time
• Ability to communicate with other departments and public
• Posses good computer knowledge and proficiency
• Works with and maintains general office equipment
• Willing to learn upgrades and changes in technology
• Daily operation of traffic department, which includes order entry, checking and correcting order accuracy. Maintaining and updating data base records. Editing logs accurately. In charge of coop affidavits to insure accuracy. Station affidavits. Communication with public, and other departments. Must be able to generate reports requested. Phone skills, backup for reception duties. Daily Deposits. Research for information if needed. Training personal in traffic department
• Assist in copy writing and entry of packages for call center and provide information support. Reporting to and communicating with Business Manager.