The receptionist/New Accounts Representative is someone who acts as the point of contact between their company and members/potential members. The main responsibility of a Receptionist/Account Representative are answering any questions a member/potential member may have about products or services whether in person or over the phone. They help to ensure members are satisfied with the products and services they have received.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as a receptionist; answer incoming telephone calls (First in line).
- Open all new member accounts, including Business, Trusts, IRA’s etc.
- Maintain and ongoing New Member listing.
- Prepare and order all member share draft orders, such as, counter checks, debit cards, etc.
- Assemble and maintain a supply of new member kits with all legal disclosures.
- Cross-sell Credit Union services and products to members.
- Review and train yearly in BSA/OFAC training, along with regular monthly training that pertains to the position.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations that pertain to the Credit Union.
- Assist as a back-up teller in needed.