WY Survey Department Manager
This position can be filled in our Cheyenne or Cody, Wyoming office.
T-O Engineers is seeking a Survey Department Manager to build our practice and mentor our existing survey staff in our Wyoming market. This is an opportunity to build a team and a practice with an established firm that is committed to the area and the profession. The Wyoming Survey Department Manager will work alongside engineers and planners to support ongoing survey demands, while having the freedom to pursue other lines of business and surveying opportunities. This person will work closely with Survey Staff in our other offices in Idaho, Utah, and Washington.
The ideal candidate will have or be able to develop a professional network in Wyoming and have the ability to grow our existing survey practice. The successful candidate will have a Wyoming PLS license or be on track to become licensed in Wyoming within six months. Key traits for this position are strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills; team player; and ability to work outdoors and in a professional office environment on a wide variety of projects.
The pay range for this position is $90,000 to $115,000 per year, depending on experience, with a relocation package negotiable. T-O Engineers is currently offering a $12,500 hiring incentive to the successful candidate.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
- Wyoming PLS or the ability to become licensed in Wyoming within six months
- Ability to lead business development and marketing in Wyoming
- PLS in other states a strong plus
- Strong communication, organization, and mathematical skills
- Ability to work outdoors and in a professional office environment
- Strong skills using AutoCAD / Civil 3D
- Trimble Business Center, GPS/RTK and Robotic Total Station experience required
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual willing to listen
- Ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
- Flexible Schedule
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Professional Development