Survey Department Manager - $12,500 Hiring Incentive
T-O Engineers is currently offering a $12,500 hiring incentive to the successful candidate. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy a rewarding career with a thriving company and live where you can find adventure right outside your front door. The Cowboy State's communities have a friendly, small-town feel while also providing access to the latest technology and high quality, affordable educational systems. And there is no state income tax in Wyoming!
T-O Engineers is seeking a Survey Department Manager to build our practice and mentor our existing survey staff in our Cody, Wyoming office. This is an opportunity to build a team and build a practice with an established firm that is committed to the area and the profession. Candidates can expect to work alongside engineers and planners to support on-going survey demands and the freedom to pursue other lines of business and surveying opportunities. We have a robust staff of other licensed professional surveying staff to assist, but we are looking for a leader in our Wyoming market.
The ideal candidate will have or be able to develop a professional network in Wyoming and have the ability to grow our existing survey practice in this market. The successful candidate will have a Wyoming PLS license or be on track to become licensed in Wyoming within six months. Key traits for this position are strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills; team player; and ability to work outdoors and in a professional office environment on a wide variety of projects. Personal appearance must be professional in the field and office. The successful candidate will also work closely with Survey Staff in our other offices in Idaho, Utah, and Washington.
The pay range for this position is $90,000 to $115,000 per year, depending on experience.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
- Wyoming PLS or the ability to become licensed in Wyoming within six months
- Ability to lead business development and marketing in Wyoming
- PLS in other states a strong plus
- Strong communication, organization, and mathematical skills
- Ability to work outdoors and in a professional office environment
- Strong skills using AutoCAD / Civil 3D
- Trimble Business Center, GPS/RTK and Robotic Total Station experience required
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual willing to listen
- Ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
- Flexible Schedule
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Training and Education Opportunities