Senior-Level Structural Bridge Engineer
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting immediate opportunity in any of our Morrison-Maierle locations for a senior-level Structural Bridge Engineer.
Opportunity: Morrison-Maierle is recruiting to fill a senior-level structural bridge engineer position. The selected candidate will be responsible for structural analysis, design, and project engineering for transportation related structural projects within the public agency and private market. We are looking for individuals interested in being fully engaged in their work and making a difference in the communities they serve.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving in a lead or support technical role, depending on project complexity.
- Preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, technical reports and at times task or project management.
- Day-to-day design decisions on bridge replacement and rehabilitation projects, including production and scheduling.
- Working in a team environment, both internally and externally.
- Active involvement in client interaction at the project level.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- 10 plus years’ experience in bridge design.
- P.E required
- CAD Software (MicroStation/AutoCAD) knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write technical reports and project correspondence.
Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid Work Arrangement Program available
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Relocation assistance available
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.