Municipal Project Manager - $10,000 Hiring Incentive
Come grow with us! Enjoy a rewarding career with a thriving company and find adventure right out your front door.
T-O Engineers is seeking a Civil Engineer with four or more years of experience to join our Cody team in as a Project Manager. We are currently offering a $10,000 hiring incentive to the successful applicant. Qualified candidates will have a PE certificate and design and construction experience in municipal, transportation, and/or land development. Duties will include project management, business and client development, project design, and preparation of drawings. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
At T-O we believe in providing the foundation for all employees to advance throughout their career while collaborating with a team of talented people.
“T-O has about the best work-life balance I have seen in the consulting engineering industry— and I have worked with over 1,000 industry firms. T-O’s culture is truly special— great folks, genuine care and respect, and manageable hours all combine to continually enhance T-O’s success.”
Mark Goodale, Principal
Morrissey Goodale LLC— Leading Management Consultant to the AEC Industry
Position Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Wyoming PE required or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
- Four years minimum experience in the civil engineering field
- Computer skills a must including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Familiarity with land use codes and plan review / submittal processes a plus.
- Ability to lead existing staff and develop new staff as needed to support growth of the engineering group.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment.
- The PM will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop skills in many areas.
- This position provides autonomy to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Flexible Schedule
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Professional Development