***$500 Sign-On Bonus***
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity with a company that focuses on their customers and employees like family? Would you like to be rewarded for your efforts with unlimited earning potential? CellOnly is that company and we are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the Midwest.
As a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Product Discounts, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations throughout the Midwest.
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our customers in a professional and customer friendly approach. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience in all interactions. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service, sales skills, and problem solving skills. In addition, you must be a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions
- Inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can impact their lives
- Ensure that our customers leave our stores with the best solutions for their needs while delivering the best product set-up and coaching experience possible
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions
- Attend both formal and informal training to better understand our retail store operations and keep up with company, market, and industry trends.
- Complete daily 5Star customer call outs to support incoming drive as well as building relationships with our customers.
- Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions, inventory and auditing cash receipts daily.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook and Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and cope well with frequent change
- Punctual attendance with availability for nights, weekends and holidays.
- High School graduate (Post high school education/training is preferred).
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with the able to stand, walk and bend up to 70% of the time and able to sit over 30% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply at https://cell-only.com/careers/.